Who We Are
What Information We Collect and How
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Starbank House Limited is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. When you register with Starbank House Limited as a client you will be asked to provide certain personal information, for example your name, your address, both postal and email, telephone number, and any health or disability needs, as required. Starbank House Limited will store this data securely and hold it on computers or in other formats and use it for the purposes stated.
Use of Personal Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
Starbank House Limited collects personal data for purposes such as administration and communication with its clients. Starbank House Limited only uses personal information within the context of the purposes outlined below, and it will only keep the information as long as is necessary to support these purposes.
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Controlling Access to Personal Information
Starbank House Limited will not pass on your personal information to any third party unless you give it permission to do so, or Starbank House Limited is required to do so by law.
Storing Your Personal Information
Starbank House Limited employs strict information security procedures to store and handle your personal information. Starbank House Limited protects your information against unauthorised access, unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction and damage. For example, emails will only be sent to you as blind copies, so that only your email address will be visible when you receive it. If you do not wish to receive information or if you wish to amend your name and email address then please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Administration, Starbank House Limited, Starbank House, Stars Lane, Dinton, Aylesbury, Bucks HP17 8UL